After reading and thinking about the concepts and case studies presented in this chapter, you will be able to do the following:
• Recognize the key issues involved with process management
• Understand the relationship between product and process
• Understand the key factors that influence process in the eyes of the stakeholders
• Recognize factors that can significantly improve the development process with minimal cost
• Understand that process is not a dirty word
A process is a set of steps with a purpose. A process is a framework for action whose purpose is to achieve a well-understood goal in a repeated fashion. A process consists of a set of actions or tactics to achieve the ...