Appendix: Interview checklist
Note: Interviews will be kept confidential and case studies will be anonymised. The following are broad areas to cover rather than hard- and-fast questions.
1. Brief biography, including career progression/pattern and domestic details, e.g. any breaks in career? Children? Numbers and ages?
'Success' and own qualities
2. Do you consider yourself to be a success? How do you define this?
3. What does it feel like to be 'successful' in your position?
4. What qualities do you think you have that have got you to where you are? Do you think people have innate qualities leading to success?
5. Has being successful in your career affected you in other areas of your life? How?
6. What have you gained and what ...