In 1937, Napoleon Hill changed the world with THINK AND GROW RICH. . . Now his legacy can be yours.
In 1937, one man changed the face of entrepreneurship forever with a single book.
Napoleon Hill's landmark Think and Grow Rich remains one of the biggest bestsellers of all time, with over 20 million copies in print and translated into more than 30 languages. Hill's philosophy of personal achievement, wealth, and empowerment created millionaires the world over. At the present time, the principles behind Think and Grow Rich are more vital--and relevant--than ever before.
Are you ready to put the power of Napoleon Hill to work for you?
In this new book, the Napoleon Hill Foundation's own executive director puts Hill's essential principles right at your fingertips.
Filled with fascinating stories from Dolly Parton, Jeffrey Gitomer, Chief Poly Emenike, and Joe Dudley, Jr.--iconic figures who each applied Hill's principles to their own lives, Everything I Know About Success I Learned from Napoleon Hill lays out the tools needed to uncover the secrets of growth, creativity, power, and achievement inside all of us. It's an essential playbook for any business professional seeking the knowledge and inspiration necessary to discard fear and attain the goals of personal and professional triumph.
The author also details Napoleon Hill's influence on his own success, growing up in rural Virginia and moving on to become a bank CEO at just 41 years old.
Everything I Know About Success I Learned from Napoleon Hill teaches you how to:
- Utilize creative visualizations
- Formulate actionable plans
- Lift yourself out of the "rut of mediocrity"
- Incorporate discipline and practice into your game plan for success
If you're ready to apply Hill’s time-tested tools for success and make your dreams a reality using the original principles of personal achievement, this is the book for you.
"This book is proof that dynamite comes in small packages." -- Les Brown, noted author and motivational speaker
"Life lessons come in two forms: theoretical lessons and life experiences. In Everything I Know About Success I Learned from Napoleon Hill, Don has married the theoretical and the practical into one powerful tool. He weaves the timeless truths from the master, Napoleon Hill, with his own life's experience of overwhelming success." -- Jim Stovall, bestselling author of The Ultimate Gift
"[Don Green] shares his brilliance and lifelong formula for success with you in Everything I Know About Success I Learned from Napoleon Hill." -- Sharon Lechter, coauthor of the Rich Dad Poor Dad series and editor, Napoleon Hill's Outwitting the Devil
"Don Green has walked in the footsteps of, and sat in the chair of, Napoleon Hill and W. Clement Stone. That alone would not make him successful, were he not the consummate student, the tireless worker, and have the burning desire to succeed. Combine that with his wisdom and his ability to maintain the highest level of ethics. Don Green's career has been a book that has fi nally come to life--a book that will inspire you to a thousand new thoughts, and a million new dollars." -- Jeffrey Gitomer, author of The Little Red Book of Selling
"Don has a simple way of sharing meaningful insights that make you want to stand up and cheer." -- Ron Glosser, former bank CEO and CEO of Hershey Foundation
Table of Contents
- Open 00:00:20
- Foreword 00:03:36
- Introduction 00:08:36
- Chapter 1: The Formula 00:32:36
- Chapter 2: Success 00:13:27
- Chapter 3: Adversity and Failure 00:26:25
- Chapter 4: Purpose and Belief 00:19:30
- Chapter 5: Books 00:21:53
- Chapter 6: Desire and Discipline 00:07:12
- Chapter 7: Goals 00:16:48
- Chapter 8: Habits and Perseverance 00:13:08
- Chapter 9: Frugality and Self-Reliance 00:11:54
- Chapter 10: Learning From Others 00:18:37
- Chapter 11: Mentors 00:11:30
- Chapter 12: Opportunities 00:19:10
- Chapter 13: Visualization 00:21:42
- Chapter 14: Thinking 00:19:42
- Chapter 15: Your Personal Success Equation 00:04:25
- Chapter 16: Perseverance And Passion 00:16:22
- Chapter 17: Legacy 00:18:36
- Close 00:00:42
- Title: Everything I Know About Success I Learned from Napoleon Hill: Essential Lessons for Using the Power of Positive Thinking (Audio Book)
- Release date: March 2013
- Publisher(s): McGraw-Hill
- ISBN: 9780071839228