13. Using Power View to Create Reports
In This Chapter
• Create charts you can scroll through.
• Highlight a specific item in multiple reports with one click.
• Apply a single filter to multiple reports at the same time.
• Place your data on a map.
Dashboard is a word you hear a lot when it comes to Excel reports. A dashboard is a sheet with multiple charts and tables that provide various ways of interpreting data. Depending on the number of charts and tables, it can take time to build and update. And it would take a bit of knowledge to make a dashboard you can filter or sort, or quickly focus on a particular item with a click. In Excel 2013, Microsoft has made creating dynamic dashboards a lot easier (and cooler!) with Power View. With Power ...