Tools are essential for software development—and they have to be customizable. To learn how to judge analysis tools, we take a closer look at what such tools are made of. We pay detailed attention to visualization techniques and tools, and we show how they can make a difference when thinking about agile architecture.
In these segments, we take a look at the inner workings of analysis tools, and we pay specific attention to software visualization.
Table of Contents
- Exposing Agile Architecture: An Outlook 00:00:26
- The Anatomy of Analysis Tools 00:27:03
- Basic Visualization Principles 00:20:53
- Software Visualization 00:36:20
- Evaluating a Refactoring Path: A Visualizing Agile Architecture Case Study 00:07:42
- Communicating Activity: Visualizing Agile Architecture Case Studies 00:08:55
- Recovering a Mapping: A Visualizing Agile Architecture Case Study 00:05:10
- Evaluating the Cause of A Peak Problem: A Visualization Case Study for Agile Architecture 00:06:17
- Software Visualization As A Transformation: Demo 00:05:44
- Software Visualization As An Opportunity: Demo 00:05:00
- Visual tools for software development 00:16:47
- Exposing Agile Architecture: A Summary 00:03:28
- Title: Exposing Agile Architecture
- Release date: March 2017
- Publisher(s): O'Reilly Media, Inc.
- ISBN: 9781491988015