“Clara’s book is a fun read and can be useful to anyone who wants to learn more about this powerful new era we’re in of social business.”
–Tony Hsieh, CEO, Zappos
NEW Best Practices and Techniques for Growing Your Business with Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn! Completely Updated!
• Five new chapters: planning/metrics, customer service, and much more
• New and revamped case studies
• New guest contributions from world-class experts, such as Charlene Li
• New, instantly actionable “To Do” lists after every chapter
• New Facebook discussion threads and much more!
Whatever your business or organizational goals, this book will help you use social networking to achieve them. Renowned social networking innovator Clara Shih brings together powerful new insights, best practices, and easy-to-use “To Do” lists packed with proven solutions from real-world case studies.
Writing for entrepreneurs and business professionals across marketing, sales, service, product development, and recruiting, Shih demonstrates how to move from tactical, reactive use of social networks toward strategic, proactive approaches–and how to accurately measure success.
This edition adds extensive new coverage, including hands-on techniques for hypertargeting, engaging customers through Twitter and LinkedIn, leveraging changing social norms, and much more. You’ll also find more than three dozen guest contributions from world-class experts such as author Don Tapscott and Harvard Business School professor Mikolaj Piskorski, as well as a brand-new chapter on customer service and support, today’s fastest-growing area of business social networking.
Shih has even added new chapters focused on advice for small businesses, healthcare and education organizations, nonprofits, and political campaigns–making this the one indispensable social networking guide for every organization!
Table of contents
- Title Page
- Copyright Page
- About the Author
- I. Why Social Networking Matters for Business
- II. Social Networking Across Your Organization
- III. Step-by-Step Guide to Social Networking for Business
- IV. Social Networking Strategy
- Title: Facebook Era, The: Tapping Online Social Networks to Market, Sell, and Innovate, 2/e
- Release date: July 2010
- Publisher(s): Addison-Wesley Professional
- ISBN: 9780132542470
You might also like
40 Algorithms Every Programmer Should Know
Learn algorithms for solving classic computer science problems with this concise guide covering everything from fundamental …
Code Complete, Second Edition
Widely considered one of the best practical guides to programming, Steve McConnell’s original CODE COMPLETE has …
Data Mining, 4th Edition
Data Mining: Practical Machine Learning Tools and Techniques, Fourth Edition, offers a thorough grounding in machine …
51+ hours of video instruction. Overview The professional programmer’s Deitel® video guide to Python development with …