“Clara’s book is a fun read and can be useful to anyone who wants to learn more about this powerful new era we’re in of social business.”
–Tony Hsieh, CEO, Zappos
NEW Best Practices and Techniques for Growing Your Business with Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn! Completely Updated!
• Five new chapters: planning/metrics, customer service, and much more
• New and revamped case studies
• New guest contributions from world-class experts, such as Charlene Li
• New, instantly actionable “To Do” lists after every chapter
• New Facebook discussion threads and much more!
Whatever your business or organizational goals, this book will help you use social networking to achieve them. Renowned social networking innovator Clara Shih brings together powerful new insights, best practices, and easy-to-use “To Do” lists packed with proven solutions from real-world case studies.
Writing for entrepreneurs and business professionals across marketing, sales, service, product development, and recruiting, Shih demonstrates how to move from tactical, reactive use of social networks toward strategic, proactive approaches–and how to accurately measure success.
This edition adds extensive new coverage, including hands-on techniques for hypertargeting, engaging customers through Twitter and LinkedIn, leveraging changing social norms, and much more. You’ll also find more than three dozen guest contributions from world-class experts such as author Don Tapscott and Harvard Business School professor Mikolaj Piskorski, as well as a brand-new chapter on customer service and support, today’s fastest-growing area of business social networking.
Shih has even added new chapters focused on advice for small businesses, healthcare and education organizations, nonprofits, and political campaigns–making this the one indispensable social networking guide for every organization!
Table of contents
- Title Page
- Copyright Page
- About the Author
- I. Why Social Networking Matters for Business
- II. Social Networking Across Your Organization
- III. Step-by-Step Guide to Social Networking for Business
- IV. Social Networking Strategy
- Title: Facebook Era, The: Tapping Online Social Networks to Market, Sell, and Innovate, 2/e
- Release date: July 2010
- Publisher(s): Addison-Wesley Professional
- ISBN: 9780132542470
You might also like
English Grammar Workbook For Dummies, with Online Practice, 3rd Edition
Improve your English grammar You have nothing to lose and everything to gain by using proper …
Hands-On System Programming with Linux
Get up and running with system programming concepts in Linux Key Features Acquire insight on Linux …
Learn Ethical Hacking from Scratch
Learn how to hack systems like black hat hackers and secure them like security experts Key …
The Facebook Era: Tapping Online Social Networks to Build Better Products, Reach New Audiences, and Sell More Stuff
“People in all demographics and regions of the world are more connected than ever before to …