Chapter 1. Introduction
Ready to start learning how to develop Flash Facebook applications? You will be in a few pages.
In this chapter, we will:
- Learn what the big deal is about Facebook, and why you should be interested in developing an application for it
- Get you set up with a web host, which you'll need for developing any online Facebook application
- Establish how much AS3 you need to know already, and what to do if you don't
- Take a quick look at the project that you'll be building throughout most of this book
- Find out how to deal with the debugging complications that arise when developing a "browser-only" application like this
So let's get on with it...
What's so great about Facebook?
Seems like everyone's on Facebook these days people are on it to ...