1. E. H. L. Aarts and J. H. M. Korst. Simulated Annealing and Boltzmann Machines. Wiley, Chichester, England, 1989.
2. G. Alon, D. P. Kroese, T. Raviv, and R. Y. Rubinstein. Application of the cross-entropy method to the buffer allocation problem in a simulation-based environment. Annals of Operations Research, 134(1):137–151, 2005.
3. S. Asmussen and P. W. Glynn. Stochastic Simulation: Algorithms and Analyses. Springer, New York, 2007.
4. S. Asmussen and R. Y. Rubinstein. Steady state rare event simulation in queueing model and its complexity properties. In J. Dshalalow, editor, Advances in Queueing: Theory, Methods and Open Problems, volume I, pages 429–462. CRC Press, Boca Raton, FL, 1995.
5. R. Barlow and A. Marshall. Bounds for distribution with monotone hazard rate, I and II. Annals of Mathematical Statistics, 35:1234–1274, 1964.
6. R. Barlow and F. Proschan. Statistical Theory of Reliability and Life Testing. Holt, Rinehart & Wilson, New York, 1975.
7. A. G. Barto and R. S. Sutton. Reinforcement Learning. MIT Press, Cambridge, MA, 1998.
8. A. Ben-Tal and M. Taboule. Penalty functions and duality in stochastic programming via -divergence functionals. Mathematics of Operations Reseach, 12(2):224–240, 1987.
9. J. Blitzstein and P. Diaconis. A sequential importance sampling algorithm for generating random graphs with prescribed degrees. Internet Mathematics, 6:487–520, ...