Do you want to move your company in a new direction? Fearless Leadership provides you with the tools to successfully drive change, overcome obstacles, and engage and align people in working effectively together to achieve your business objectives.
Leadership guru Dr. Loretta Malandro has developed a groundbreaking behavior-based methodology that is used around the globe to create top-performing leaders and high-performance organizations. It is based on a simple but profound concept: In order to change your organization, you must be willing to alter your behavior and help others make the choice to change their behavior. This means demanding 100% accountability from your people--and yourself.
In today's ultra-competitive business environment, a new leadership approach is needed. Fearless Leadership takes you step by step through the process of raising behavioral standards that directly impact the bottom line. You will learn the secrets behind:
- Confronting the blind spots that sabotage success
- Overcoming the success-strangling “need to be right”
- Eliminating silo mentality and building committed partnerships
- Ending compliance and gaining full support and alignment
- Talking straight and confronting difficult situations head on
- Building a culture of 100% accountability
Too many people in leadership positions attempt to enact change through systemic means, such as restructuring or altering processes. The secret to real and lasting change lies in changing behavior--how people work together. Change the level of ownership and performance of people and you will transform your organization.
Leaders who are able to act courageously when faced with uncertainty or fear, take bold stands, and engage with people in very real ways are those who generate great and long-lasting results. Fearless Leadership shows you how.
Table of Contents
- Introduction 00:09:56
- Chapter 1: What It Means to Be a Fearless Leader 00:31:28
- Chapter 1 (cont'd) 00:36:30
- Chapter 2: The Blind Spots that Derail Leaders 00:37:13
- Chapter 2 (cont'd) 00:34:06
- Chapter 3: The Need to Be Right 00:55:10
- Chapter 4: Victim Mentality and Playing Small 00:55:59
- Chapter 5: Changing Your Direction and Taking a Bold Stand 00:34:00
- Chapter 5 (cont'd) 00:33:21
- Chapter 6: Standing for the Success of Each Other 00:34:12
- Chapter 6 (cont'd) 00:28:23
- Chapter 7: Honoring and Fulfilling Commitments 00:53:27
- Chapter 8: Talking Straight Responsibly 00:46:49
- Chapter 9: Aligning Emotionally and Intellectually 00:36:10
- Chapter 9 (cont'd) 00:32:22
- Chapter 10: Holding Each Other Accountable 00:45:52
- Chapter 11: 100% Accountability 00:33:42
- Title: Fearless Leadership: How to Overcome Behavioral Blindspots and Transform Your Organization (Audio Book)
- Release date: July 2009
- Publisher(s): McGraw-Hill
- ISBN: 9780071804547