What you’ll find in this chapter:
• Beast or bust?
• The one question you must ask
• Fans, Fence-sitters and Critics
• A home stager sees the light
• A chocolate manufacturer gets a sweet gift
• A software developer finds his calling
We want you to stop marketing.
This very minute.
Until you’ve asked a question. In fact, it’s probably the single most important question you’ll ever ask if you want your business to grow outrageously fast. It may seem hard to believe at first, but by asking your customers this question, you can virtually predict your company’s future growth.
This is The Question: