DO YOU KNOW WHAT'S STANDING BETWEEN YOU AND SUCCESS IN LIFE? IT'S YOU! CHANGE YOUR MINDSET TO DEAL WITH YOUR FEARS AND YOU INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF SUCCESS.
Fear of failure, fear of public speaking, fear of being you, fear of asking for what you want, fear of saying NO and fear of change, the list is endless and yet we all have fears in both our personal and professional lives.
Fight the Fear will help you get the results you want by helping you to overcome your fears one step at a time. In short, easy-to-read, jargon-free chapters, you’ll discover proven strategies, skills and tools to help you deal with typical situations we all dread such as saying no, appearing confident without being arrogant, asking for what you want, public speaking and picking up the phone. Don't miss out on life's big opportunities, now you can manage your fear so it doesn't restrict you - there's nothing you can't handle.
CHANGE THE WAY YOU BEHAVE EVERYDAY, YOUR THOUGHTS, YOUR BELIEFS, YOUR VALUES AND GAIN THE RESPECT YOU DESERVE.
Table of contents
- Title page
- About the authors
- 1 What if someone finds out who I really am?
- 2 I’m scared of setting goals
- 3 I don’t believe I can succeed
- 4 I don’t want to appear arrogant
- 5 I don’t ask for help
- 6 I’m scared of saying ‘No’
- 7 I’m petrified of public speaking
- 8 I hate phoning people
- 9 I don’t want to look stupid
- 10 I can’t stop scrutinising what people are thinking
- 11 I’m scared to ask for what I want
- 12 I can’t take time out
- Thank you
- What did you think of this book?
- Title: Fight the Fear
- Release date: November 2016
- Publisher(s): Pearson Business
- ISBN: 9781292155975
You might also like
Cracking the Tech Career: Insider Advice on Landing a Job at Google, Microsoft, Apple, or any Top Tech Company
Become the applicant Google can't turn down Cracking the Tech Career is the job seeker's guide …
The Rules of Thinking
The Rules of Thinking
Success Habits For Dummies
Discover the ultimate success habits for a healthy and prosperous life Whether we like it or …
Achieving and sustaining success is difficult. Why do some people struggle to get started or stay …