Student success is a team effort.
The Team for Success is focused on helping millennial students get the most out of their accounting courses in the digital age, and on helping instructors deliver the most effective courses whether face-to-face, hybrid, or online with model course plans designed for easy and effective implementation
More students get accounting when using Weygandt Financial Accounting with WileyPLUS, because of the unique Framework of Success created and refined by the authors based on years of teaching and course design experience. In WileyPLUS and in print, clear and relevant exposition, engaging visuals and videos, and effective end-of-chapter material work together to build students' confidence and mastery of accounting concepts and skills.
Financial Accounting with WileyPLUS by Weygandt, Kimmel, Kieso provides students with a clear and comprehensive introduction to financial accounting that begins with the building blocks of the accounting cycle.
WileyPLUS sold separately from text.
Table of Contents
- Cover Page
- Title Page
- Brief Contents
- From the Authors
- Your Team for Success in Accounting
- Author Commitment
- What's New?
- Content Changes by Chapter
- Active Teaching and Learning Supplementary Material
- 1 Accounting in Action
- 2 The Recording Process
- 3 Adjusting the Accounts
- 4 Completing the Accounting Cycle
5 Accounting for Merchandising Operations
- Feature Story Buy Now, Vote Later
- Merchandising Operations
- Recording Purchases of Merchandise
- Recording Sales of Merchandise
- Completing the Accounting Cycle
- Forms of Financial Statements
- APPENDIX 5A Worksheet for a Merchandising Company—Perpetual Inventory
- APPENDIX 5B Periodic Inventory System
- A Look at IFRS
- 6 Inventories
- 7 Fraud, Internal Control, and Cash
- 8 Accounting for Receivables
- 9 Plant Assets, Natural Resources, and Intangible Assets
- 10 Liabilities
- 11 Corporations: Organization, Stock Transactions, Dividends, and Retained Earnings
- 12 Investments
13 Statement of Cash Flows
- Feature Story Got Cash?
- The Statement of Cash Flows: Usefulness and Format
- Preparing the Statement of Cash Flows—Indirect Method
- Using Cash Flows to Evaluate a Company
- APPENDIX 13A Statement of Cash Flows—Direct Method
- APPENDIX 13B Using a Worksheet to Prepare the Statement of Cash Flows—Indirect Method
- APPENDIX 13C Statement of Cash Flows—T-Account Approach
- A Look at IFRS
- 14 Financial Statement Analysis
- Appendix A Specimen Financial Statements: Apple Inc.
- Appendix B Specimen Financial Statements: PepsiCo, Inc.
- Appendix C Specimen Financial Statements: The Coca-Cola Company
- Appendix D Specimen Financial Statements: Amazon.com, Inc.
- Appendix E Specimen Financial Statements: Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.
- Appendix F Specimen Financial Statements: Zetar plc
- Appendix G Time Value of Money
- Appendix H Payroll Accounting
- Appendix I Subsidiary Ledgers and Special Journals
- Appendix J Other Significant Liabilities
- Company Index
- Subject Index
- Title: Financial Accounting, 9th Edition
- Release date: November 2013
- Publisher(s): Wiley
- ISBN: 9781118334324