Disclosures in Annual Reports
This chapter will help the readers to:
- Develop understanding about the disclosure requirements under the Companies Act.
- Differentiate between a qualified audit report and a clean report.
- Appreciate the disclosure requirements as per the listing agreement.
- Get familiar with the disclosure requirements under accounting standards relating to segment reporting (Ind AS 108), related party transactions (Ind AS 24), interest in other entities (Ind AS 112) and financial instruments disclosures (Ind AS 107).
- Understand the voluntary disclosure practices relating to value added statement, economic value added, human resource accounting and brand valuation.
In addition to the ...