Financial Cybersecurity Risk Management explores a range of cybersecurity topics impacting financial enterprises. This includes the threat and vulnerability landscape confronting the financial sector, risk assessment practices and methodologies, and cybersecurity data analytics. Governance perspectives, including executive and board considerations, are analyzed as are the appropriate control measures and executive risk reporting.
What You’ll Learn
- Analyze the threat and vulnerability landscape confronting the financial sector
- Implement effective technology risk assessment practices and methodologies
- Craft strategies to treat observed risks in financial systems
- Improve the effectiveness of enterprise cybersecurity capabilities
- Evaluate critical aspects of cybersecurity governance, including executive and board oversight
- Identify significant cybersecurity operational challenges
- Consider the impact of the cybersecurity mission across the enterprise
- Leverage cybersecurity regulatory and industry standards to help manage financial services risks
- Use cybersecurity scenarios to measure systemic risks in financial systems environments
- Apply key experiences from actual cybersecurity events to develop more robust cybersecurity architectures
Who This Book Is For
Decision makers, cyber leaders, and front-line professionals, including: chief risk officers, operational risk officers, chief information security officers, chief security officers, chief information officers, enterprise risk managers, cybersecurity operations directors, technology and cybersecurity risk analysts, cybersecurity architects and engineers, and compliance officers
Table of contents
- Front Matter
- 1. What Are We Afraid Of?
- 2. Where Are We Vulnerable?
- 3. What Would a Breach Cost Us?
- 4. What Are the Odds?
- 5. What Can We Do?
- 6. How Do I Manage This?
- 7. Should This Involve the Whole Organization?
- 8. How Can We Improve Our Capabilities?
- 9. What Can We Learn From Losses?
- 10. So What’s Next?
- Back Matter
- Title: Financial Cybersecurity Risk Management: Leadership Perspectives and Guidance for Systems and Institutions
- Release date: December 2018
- Publisher(s): Apress
- ISBN: 9781484241943
You might also like
Systems Analysis and Design, 4th Edition
The continues to offer a hands-on approach to SA&D while focusing on the core set of …
Beginning HTML5 and CSS3 For Dummies
Your full-color, friendly guide to getting started with HTML5 and CSS3! HTML and CSS are essential …
Non-Designer's Presentation Book, The: Principles for effective presentation design, 2nd Edition
Robin Williams, teacher and designer, knows what it takes to give a good presentation. In this …
The CISSP® and CAP
This follow-on edition to The CISSP Prep Guide: Mastering CISSP and ISSEP offers value-add coverage not …