At the end of this chapter you should be able to:
• explain the nature of financial services products;
• explain the operation of key Islamic financial services;
• outline the issues influencing product policy;
• provide an overview of issues relating to the management of existing products;
• develop an understanding of the implications of the product life cycle concept for the marketing mix;
• outline the issues associated with the development of new products.
The product is fundamental to any marketing activity since it is through the use of product that a customer experiences enjoyment and receives value. Clearly, a product which does not offer what consumers want at a price ...
Get Financial Services Marketing, 2nd Edition now with the O’Reilly learning platform.
O’Reilly members experience books, live events, courses curated by job role, and more from O’Reilly and nearly 200 top publishers.