The ‘guerrilla investor’
This book is for people who want to make money. If you think that having money is wrong, or unfair, this book is not for you. Don’t despair, though, if you don’t have any money yet. It is possible to accumulate capital if you are determined to do so, whatever your disadvantages when you are starting out. In this chapter we will look at the basic issues and concepts you need to know about to prepare yourself for the stock market, namely:
- The ‘guerrilla investor’ concept
- What can you realistically expect to get out of the stock market?
- Guerrilla strategy and tactics
- Asset allocation – a powerful strategy
- Choosing a financial adviser
The ‘guerrilla investor’ concept
Private investors – that is, individuals who are ...