Project is an instrument of change and no project is complete unless its objective is achieved. Every project is specific and unique and the term ÒprojectÓ is constantly expanding and ever changing. This first volume deals with the managerial aspects of a project, i.e., project phases; its formulation and appraisal techniques; there is no single best technique and executive judgment is essential. Every chapter outlines the objectives to be delivered and includes project instances, brief case examples, and case studies that provide an analytical kit for executives and professionals. The book makes for a lucid reading and serves as a guide for the reader. It has been written based on our experiences gained and feedback collected from teaching, training, and delivering various consultancy projects..
Table of contents
- Title Page
- Copyright Page
- Chapter 1 Project Management: An Overview
- Chapter 2 Project Life Cycle
- Chapter 3 Project Formulation
- Chapter 4 Project Appraisal
- Chapter 5 Project Appraisal, Price-Level Changes, Social Cost–Benefit Analysis
- Annexure I: Present Value Table of Rs.
- Annexure II: Future Value of Rs.
- Title: Financing and Managing Projects, Volume I
- Release date: September 2017
- Publisher(s): Business Expert Press
- ISBN: 9781606496695
You might also like
Artificial Intelligence in Practice
Cyber-solutions to real-world business problems Artificial Intelligence in Practice is a fascinating look into how companies …
Advanced Time Series Data Analysis
Introduces the latest developments in forecasting in advanced quantitative data analysis This book presents advanced univariate …
Internal Audit Quality
Deliver increased value by embedding quality into internal audit activities Internal Audit Quality: Developing a Quality …
Project Finance for Business Development
Raise the skill and competency level of project finance organizations Project Finance for Business Development helps …