Project is an instrument of change and no project is complete unless its objective is achieved. Every project is specific and unique and the term ÒprojectÓ is constantly expanding and ever changing. This first volume deals with the managerial aspects of a project, i.e., project phases; its formulation and appraisal techniques; there is no single best technique and executive judgment is essential. Every chapter outlines the objectives to be delivered and includes project instances, brief case examples, and case studies that provide an analytical kit for executives and professionals. The book makes for a lucid reading and serves as a guide for the reader. It has been written based on our experiences gained and feedback collected from teaching, training, and delivering various consultancy projects..
Table of contents
- Title Page
- Copyright Page
- Chapter 1 Project Management: An Overview
- Chapter 2 Project Life Cycle
- Chapter 3 Project Formulation
- Chapter 4 Project Appraisal
- Chapter 5 Project Appraisal, Price-Level Changes, Social Cost–Benefit Analysis
- Annexure I: Present Value Table of Rs.
- Annexure II: Future Value of Rs.
- Title: Financing and Managing Projects, Volume I
- Release date: September 2017
- Publisher(s): Business Expert Press
- ISBN: 9781606496695
You might also like
Perspectives on Data Science for Software Engineering
Perspectives on Data Science for Software Engineering presents the best practices of seasoned data miners in …
Making Work Visible
"""In this timely book (title not final) by Information Technology time management expert Dominica DeGrandis, the …
Budgeting, Forecasting and Planning In Uncertain Times
Budgeting, planning and forecasting are critical management tasks that not only impact the future success of …
Project Management Accounting: Budgeting, Tracking, and Reporting Costs and Profitability, Second Edition
Praise for Project Management Accounting "Let me start with what the Second Edition of Project Management …