B Papers for Fine Art Printing
In this appendix we describe a number of inkjet papers for fine art prints that we have tested and liked. Naturally, this is a very subjective decision. As mentioned in chapter 2, there is no single paper that suits all printing conditions and all subjects. The “right” media for a print very much depends on:
– the image, the scene, and its specific subject,
– the intended use of the print,
– the light it will be viewed in,
– the kind of presentation and framing,
– whether the print is in color or in black-and-white,
– and, finally, your very personal taste and preferences.
So use this chapter for background information ...