- Arnott, Robert D., Berkin, Andrew L. and Ye, Jia (2000) How Well Have Taxable Investors Been Served in the 1980's and 1990's?, First Quadrant, 3.
- Barberis, Nicholas (2000) Investing in the Long Run when Returns are Predictable, The Journal of Finance, 55(1), 225–264.
- Bertsimas, Dimitris, Lauprete, Geoffrey J. and Samarov, Alexander (2004) Shortfall as a Risk Measure: Properties Optimization and Applications, Journal of Economic Dynamics & Control, 28, 1353–1381.
- Biondi, Luca (2013) Il Modello Black and Litterman: Descrizione Teorica del modello, Edizioni Accademiche Italiane.
- Black, Fischer and Litterman, Robert (1992) Global Portfolio Optimization, Financial Analysts Journal, 48(1), 68–74.
- Bogle, John C. (2009) Common Sense on Mutual Funds, John Wiley & Sons.
- Brown, Jeffrey R., Ivković, Zoran, Smith, Paul A. and Weisbenner, Scott (2008) Neighbors Matter: Causal Community Effects and Stock Market Participation, The Journal of Finance, 63(3), 1509–1531.
- Brunel, Jean L. P. (2002) Integrated Wealth Management: The New Direction for Portfolio Managers, Euromoney Books.
- Brunel, Jean L. P. (2003) Revisiting the Asset Allocation Challenge Through a Behavioral Finance Lens, The Journal of Wealth Management, 6(2 Fall), 10–20.
- Brunel, Jean L. P. (2015) Goals-Based Wealth Management: An Integrated and Practical Approach to Changing the Structure of Wealth Advisory Practices, Wiley Finance.
- Burns, William J. and Slovic, Paul (2012) Modeling the Dynamics of Risk Perception ...
Get FinTech Innovation now with O’Reilly online learning.
O’Reilly members experience live online training, plus books, videos, and digital content from 200+ publishers.