Combine a variety of data to gain meaningful insights, and visualize information using stunning dashboards.
About This Video
- Learn how to upload your data, model it, and then create interactive dashboards to analyze and present information effectively to your audience
- Familiarize yourself with the tools and terminologies of dashboard creation using IBM Cognos Analytics
- Elaborate explanation of data modelling and building data modules from scratch
- Learn advanced techniques like Maps, Predictive Forecasting, and Data Security
Cognos Analytics v11.1 R5 is the latest version of IBM Cognos Analytics. Its cloud version is now within the reach of individuals and small enterprises. Cognos Analytics is popular with big organizations, such as banks and pharmaceutical companies, as their enterprise tool for reporting and analytics.
Since the launch of Cognos Analytics v11, IBM has added several important new features, this course aims to covers all the latest features added to v11.1 R5. It focuses on the Dashboard Tool, and is suitable for end-users (who are simply consumers of data and need to analyze it and create dashboards for consumption) to IT developers who deliver high-quality reporting solutions.
Cognos Analytics v11.1 R5 is a next-generation, sleek, unified tool that provides end-users, power-users, and IT professional with a fast, intent-driven dashboard and a report-authoring interface on top of the strong foundation that IBM Cognos has supplied over decades.
Table of contents
- Chapter 1 : Introduction and High-Level Architecture
- Chapter 2 : Exploring the Welcome Portal
- Chapter 3 : It's All about Data
- Chapter 4 : Data Modeling
- Chapter 5 : Building the Dashboard
- Chapter 6 : Advanced Features of Your Dashboard
- Chapter 7 : Create Story and Give Finishing Touch
- Title: First Guide to Dashboards using IBM Cognos Analytics v11.1 R5 - Second Edition
- Release date: May 2020
- Publisher(s): Packt Publishing
- ISBN: 9781800203419
You might also like
Apache Kafka Series - Learn Apache Kafka for Beginners
Tutorial: Learn the Apache Kafka ecosystem, core concepts, operations, Kafka API, and build your own producers …
40 Algorithms Every Programmer Should Know
Learn algorithms for solving classic computer science problems with this concise guide covering everything from fundamental …
51+ hours of video instruction. Overview The professional programmer’s Deitel® video guide to Python development with …
IBM Cognos 10 Report Studio Cookbook - Second Edition
Getting the most out of IBM Cognos Report Studio is a breeze with this recipe-packed cookbook. …