• Purpose and Role of the System Security Plan
• Contents of the System Security Plan
• Processes and Activities for Developing the SSP
• Finalizing and Delivering the SSP
• Using and Maintaining the System Security Plan
Information security is an essential part of the development, deployment, and operation of any system that establishes and maintains appropriate measures to protect the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of the system and the data accessed via the system. Implementing and managing effective information security for information systems requires careful thought and analysis about what level of protection is needed and the best way to provide that protection. Key ...