List the distinct aspects of behavior observed in the research participants as a set of behavioral variables. Demographic variables are only worth being identified and considered if they in any way affect behavior (For example, product for children—age).
We usually identify distinct patterns of behavior if we focus on the following variables:
- Activities: What the user does, frequency, and volume
- Attitudes: How the user thinks about the business and technology associated with the product
- Skills: What education and training the user has; learning capabilities
- Motivations: Why the user is engaged in the product business
- Skills: user-related business capability and technology associated with ...