PROJECT: OPTIMIZING ANIMATION, AUDIO, VIDEO, AND COMPONENT USE IN YOUR AIR FOR ANDROID APPS
The last couple of chapters have covered a whole batch of technologies, from animation, to sound, to video, and ending up with components. What you were learning is ways to add rich functionality to Flash with little or no ActionScript. Let’s build out a solution that pulls all this together.
In this project you will learn how to:
• Structure images in Fireworks for use in Flash
• Import and convert art in Flash
• Mix Bitmap and Vector art to optimize animation on the screen
• Use Motion Tween to control the animation of objects on the stage
• Create, import, and apply sound files
• Create optimized video files for playback
• Use the Flash ...