Chapter 5. User interaction: Forms and gestures
This chapter covers
- User interaction with gesture detectors
- Special interaction widgets like Dismissible
- Creating forms in Flutter
- Text input, drop-down lists, and more form elements
- Using keys to manage Flutter forms
This chapter is about letting users interact with your Flutter app. At the end of the day, all applications have one important job: to make it easy for a human to interact with data. And one side of that interaction is allowing users not only to look at data, but also to add to it and change it. This chapter is about that: letting users add and change data in your app. Specifically, this covers two different kinds of interactions: gestures and forms.