The Wall Street Journal business bestseller with over 50,000 copies sold!
The true secret of high achievers is that they know how to find their "focal point"— the one thing they should do, at any given moment, to get the best possible results in each area of their lives. In Focal Point, Tracy brings together the very best ideas on personal management into a simple, easy-to-use plan. Focal Point helps readers analyze their lives in seven key areas and shows them how to develop focused goals and plans in each.
This best-selling guide provides timeless truths that have been discovered by the most effective people throughout the ages, answering questions like:
- How can I get control of my time and my life?
- How can I achieve maximum career success and still balance my personal life?
- How can I accelerate the achievement of all my goals?
Focal Point shows readers how to develop absolute clarity about what they want, and how they can achieve supreme satisfaction, both personally and professionally.
Table of contents
- Chapter One: Unlock Your Full Potential
- Chapter Two: Double Your Productivity
- Chapter Three: Simplify Your Life
- Chapter Four: Tap Your Most Precious Resource
- Chapter Five: Practice Personal Strategic Planning
- Chapter Six: Supercharge Your Business and Career
- Chapter Seven: Improve Your Family and Personal Life
- Chapter Eight: Achieve Financial Independence
- Chapter Nine: Enjoy Superb Health and Fitness
- Chapter Ten: Become Everything You Are Capable of Becoming
- Chapter Eleven: Make a Difference in Your Community
- Chapter Twelve: Spiritual Development and Inner Peace
- Seven Lessons for the Twenty-First Century
- Focal Point Advanced Coaching and Mentoring Program
- Appendix: List of Values
- Recommended Reading
- About the Author
- Title: Focal Point
- Release date: October 2004
- Publisher(s): AMACOM
- ISBN: 9780814426258
You might also like
Eat That Frog!, 3rd Edition
Stop Procrastinating Get More of the Important Things Done—Today! There just isn't enough time for everything …
Kubernetes in Action
Kubernetes in Action teaches you to use Kubernetes to deploy container-based distributed applications. You'll start with …
Eat That Frog! Video Training Program
It’s like getting a private coaching session from one of the world’s leading success experts! In …
Software Engineering at Google
Today, software engineers need to know not only how to program effectively but also how to …