- 1 T. Holbrook, R. Clark, and B. Haney, Secrets of a superorganism, ASU – Ask a Biologist, Sept. 2009, http://askabiologist.asu.edu/explore/secrets‐superorganism.
- 2 V. Gazi and K.M. Passino, Swarm stability and optimization, Berlin: Springer‐Verlag, 2011.
- 3 M. Mesbahi and M. Egerstedt, Graph theoretic methods in multiagent networks, Princeton, NJ: Princeton University Press, 2010.
- 4 W. Ren and Y. Cao, Distributed coordination of multi‐agent networks: emergent problems, models, and issues, London: Springer‐Verlag, 2011.
- 5 S. Martinez and F. Bullo, Optimal sensor placement and motion coordination for target tracking, Automatica, vol. 42, no. 3. pp. 661–668, 2006.
- 6 B.D.O. Anderson, C. Yu, B. Fidan, and J.M. Hendrickx, Rigid graph control architectures for autonomous formations, IEEE Contr. Syst. Mag., vol. 28, no. 6, pp. 48–63, 2008.
- 7 C. Yu, B.D.O. Anderson, S. Dasgupta, and B. Fidan, Control of minimally persistent formations in the plane, SIAM J. Contr. Optim., vol. 48, no. 1, pp. 206–233, 2009.
- 8 H.K. Khalil, Nonlinear systems, Englewood Cliffs, NJ: Prentice Hall, 2002.
- 9 M. Krstic, I. Kanellakopoulos, and P. Kokotovic, Nonlinear and adaptive control design, New York, NY: John Wiley & Sons, 1995.
- 10 Y. Zhao, Z. Duan, G. Wen, and Y. Zhang, Distributed finite‐time tracking control for multi‐agent systems: An observer‐based approach, Syst. & Contr. Lett., vol. 62, pp. 22–28, 2013.
- 11 F.P. Beer, E.R. Johnston, and W.E. Clausen, Vector mechanics for engineers: Dynamics ...
Get Formation Control of Multi-Agent Systems now with O’Reilly online learning.
O’Reilly members experience live online training, plus books, videos, and digital content from 200+ publishers.