Objects and Classes
This chapter covers how to do the following:
- Create objects and access properties
- Use the dynamic Object object
- Loop over objects
- Create a custom class with its methods and properties
- Define constructors and getter/setter methods
- Use packages and access modifiers
- Take advantage of inheritance and override methods
Now that you have an understanding of the fundamentals of the ActionScript 3.0 world, you can move on to looking at objects and classes. This is another of those important topics that needs to be covered before you can get to the really fun stuff.
In the real world, objects are all around you. As I sit ...