24 MARKETING VIDEOS YOU SHOULD HAVE
My friend and online video marketing expert, Mike Koenigs, has a proven formula that he calls the 10×10×4 formula. The 10×10×4 formula is a simple yet effective way to create a body of valuable video content that your prospects will go crazy for. At the same time it establishes you as a credible expert and as someone that can be trusted on any important topic.
Here's how to do it, straight from Mike's own words:
- Write down the top 10 frequently asked questions about your product or service.
- Write down the top 10 questions a potential buyer should be asking you about your product or service. These are the important things that differentiate you from your competitors.
- Record 20 short videos responding to each question. Each video response should be 30 seconds to 3 minutes in length (30 to 90 minutes total). If you don't have a camera, you can make videos with PowerPoint and Camtasia, or Keynote and ScreenFlow if you have a Mac.
- Record four short mini-videos (three minutes each).
- “To Get More, Go Here” Video. At the end of each video, you tell people where to go to get all 19 videos. This is an offer to take them from your video to a Video Lead Page (explained below).
- “Enter your name and e-mail to get all 20 videos.” Put this on your Video Lead Page. It's your chance to connect with the visitor and explain your offer and why they should sign up.
- “Thank You for Signing Up” Video. Put this on your “Thank You” page —so when someone fills ...