Group Coaching Foundations
Many ideas grow better when transplanted into another mind than the one where they sprang up.
—Oliver Wendell Holmes
This chapter explores the foundations of group coaching, including:
- The context of group coaching
- What group coaching can look like—different models and approaches
- Group coaching process overview
- Positioning group coaching as a support to organizations
- A reminder of best practices for group coaching
As group coaching becomes more prevalent with groups in the public domain and with organizations, what has become apparent is that there is continued expansion of the different types of approaches or models that can be used in a group coaching process. Depending on client needs, coaches are using ...