Gauging industry competition
“The trouble with the rat race is that even if you win you are still a rat.”
In this chapter
- Assessing competitive intensity
- Assigning customer purchasing criteria
- Deriving key success factors
- Gauging competition in a start-up
- Industry competition risks and opportunities
Face it. You are not alone. There are others who offer the same, or very similar, products or services as you.
They are your competition. Pay them due respect. Then outwit them.
But first think about the issues that apply to all of you, to you and to them. These are the issues of industry competition. ...