Learn how to make your company more efficient, increase customer value with less work and make better use of your organisation’s resources by implementing a Lean management strategy.
The Financial Times Guide to Lean is a guide to the tools that are used to implement Lean, showing you how to apply Lean practices fully into your organisation or company.
This book offers a comprehensive and objective look at lean strategy and how it can be tailored for different companies.
Table of Contents
- Title Page
- Part 1 - Getting started
- Part 2 - Lean transformation practices
- Part 3 - Leading the Lean transformation
- References and further reading
- Appendix: Lean assessment
- About the author
- Title: FT Guide to Lean
- Release date: February 2013
- Publisher(s): FT Publishing International
- ISBN: 9780273770503