Let's see how we can create an entity using the JHipster entity generator with a React client side. We will create a simple Employee entity with the name, age, and date of birth fields:
- Open a Terminal and navigate to the folder of the React app and run jhipster entity employee.
- Create the fields one by one, select yes for the question Do you want to add a field to your entity?, and start filling in the field name for the next question, What is the name of your field?
- Select String as the field type for the next question, What is the type of your field?
- For the question Which validation rules do you want to add?, choose Required for name field and proceed.
- Continue the process for the following ...