jQuery and Parse.com
There are two ways of constructing a software design: One way is to make it so simple that there are obviously no deficiencies, and the other way is to make it so complicated that there are no obvious deficiencies. The first method is far more difficult.
This chapter covers the following topics:
- Definitions of JSON, AJAX, and CORS
- Overview of main jQuery functions
- Twitter Bootstrap scaffolding
- Main LESS components
- Illustrations of JSONP calls on OpenWeatherMap API example
- Parse.com overview
- Explanations on how to build a Message Board front-end only application with jQuery and Parse.com
- Step-by-step ...