Intro to Backbone.js
Code is not an asset. It’s a liability. The more you write, the more you’ll have to maintain later.
This chapter will demonstrate:
- Setting up a Backbone.js app from scratch and installing dependencies
- Working with Backbone.js collections
- Backbone.js event binding
- Backbone.js views and subviews with Underscore.js
- Refactoring Backbone.js code
- AMD and Require.js for Backbone.js development
- Require.js for Backbone.js production
- A simple Backbone.js starter kit
Backbone.js has been around for a while so it’s very mature and can be trusted to be used in serious front-end development projects. This framework ...