- AAOIFI (2008). Shariah Standards for Islamic Financial Institutions. Bahrain: AAOIFI.
- Abdullah, A. A., Sidek, R. & Adnan, A. A. (2012). Perception of non-Muslim customers towards Islamic banks in Malaysia. International Journal of Business and Social Science, 3(11), 151–163.
- Abdul-Rahman, Y. (2014). The Art of RF (Riba-Free) Islamic Banking and Finance: Tools and Techniques for Community-Based Banking. Hoboken, NJ: Wiley.
- Abou-Youssef, M., Kortam, W., Aish, E. A. & El-Bassiouny, N. (2012). An exploratory investigation of the marketing practices conducted by Islamic banks in Egypt. African Journal of Business and Economic Research, 7(1), 47–63.
- Aggarwal, R. K. & Yousef, T. (2000). Islamic banks and investment financing. Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 32(1), 93–120.
- Ahmad, K. (2000). Islamic finance and banking: The challenge and prospects. Review of Islamic Economics, 9, 57–82.
- Ahmad, K., Rustam, G. A. & Dent, M. M. (2011). Brand preference in Islamic banking. Journal of Islamic Marketing, 2(1), 74–82.
- Ahmad, Z. (1994). Islamic banking: State of the art. Islamic Economic Studies, 1(2), 1–34.
- Ahmed, A. (2010). Global financial crisis: An Islamic finance perspective. International Journal of Islamic and Middle Eastern Finance and Management, 3(4), 306–320.
- Al-Omar, F. & Abdel-Haq, M. (1996). Islamic Banking: Theory, Practice, and Challenges. London: Zed Books.
- Al-Salem, F. (2008). The size and scope of the Islamic finance industry: An analysis. ...
Get Fundamentals of Islamic Finance and Banking now with O’Reilly online learning.
O’Reilly members experience live online training, plus books, videos, and digital content from 200+ publishers.