Who’s who? involves children working with a small set of clues in order to complete a table of results.
- Describe ways of solving puzzles and problems, explaining choices and decisions orally or using pictures.
- Explain reasoning using diagrams, graphs and text.
- To plan and pursue an enquiry.
- Explore patterns, properties and relationships.
- This is an activity suitable for small maths groups
- Pencil and paper
What to do
- Show children the table shown here.
- Explain to children that the challenge is to work out how old each child is. Explain that you have ...