- To state with the need for Chemical Foundations chapter.
- To begin with Dalton’s atomic theory.
- To describe the discovery and production of electron by cathode ray tube, one of the constituents of atom followed by the salient properties of electron.
- To describe the production and detection of anode rays and to outline some selective properties of anode rays.
- To arrange known elements, based on their atomic number to get the Periodic Table.
- To highlight the meaning of molecules and ions, chemical species that are involved in the chemical reactions.
- To define meaning of stoichiometry.
- To define terms needed to get stoichiometry such as concept of mole and the use of Avogadro’s number.
- To describe principle ...
With Safari, you learn the way you learn best. Get unlimited access to videos, live online training,
learning paths, books, interactive tutorials, and more.