- To start with limitations of classical mechanics and need for the quantum chemistry.
- To understand the nature of electromagnetic radiation.
- To introduce the Max Planck’s concept of quantization of electromagnetic radiation.
- To prove the quantization of electromagnetic radiation by Einstein’s photoelectric effect.
- To invoke the de Broglie’s concept of dual property (quantized particle or continuous wavelength) of electromagnetic radiation with extensive numerical problems.
- To state Heisenberg’s uncertainty principle and its physical meaning and applications.
- To represent quantization of atomic energy levels with an example of atomic spectrum of hydrogen atom.
- To briefly view the nature of atomic structure, ...
With Safari, you learn the way you learn best. Get unlimited access to videos, live online training,
learning paths, books, interactive tutorials, and more.