Thermodynamics and Thermochemistry
- To learn about various forms of energy using the example of chemical energy.
- To introduce the concept of internal energy and numerical problems associated with it.
- To familiarize an important term enthalpy and understanding enthalpy of combustion reaction, enthalpy of formation, enthalpy of atomization, and enthalpy of lattice energy.
- To describe the factors that affect the lattice enthalpy.
- To develop a deeper understanding of bond enthalpy and mean bond enthalpy with typical examples.
- To define spontaneous and non-spontaneous processes with examples.
- To understand the term entropy with numerical problems associated with change in entropy.
- To become familiar with Gibbs free energy change, ...
With Safari, you learn the way you learn best. Get unlimited access to videos, live online training,
learning paths, books, interactive tutorials, and more.