- To start with need for the Chemical Equilibrium chapter.
- To distinguish between reversible and irreversible reactions.
- To state chemical equilibrium and equilibrium constant.
- To invoke the equilibrium constant with several numerical problems associated with it.
- To derive equilibrium constant in terms of pressure of gaseous reactions.
- To express the equilibrium constant for heterogeneous reactions.
- To elaborate the Le Chatelier’s principle with effects of concentration, pressure and temperature on equilibrium constant.
- To end the chapter with an understanding of chemical equilibrium.
NEED FOR THE CHAPTER
Reactions are broadly classified into reversible and irreversible types. Reversible reactions ...