- To start with need of the Electrochemistry chapter.
- To introduce properties of metallic and electrolytic conductors.
- To define basic laws of metallic conductors and electrolytic conductors.
- To define Kholrausch’s law of independent migration of ions.
- To elaborate on galvanic cell including definition, property and rules for writing cell reaction and construction of a galvanic cell.
- To describe determination of a single electrode potential.
- To derive the Nernst equation.
- To verify the Nernst equation through problems.
- To define standard electrode potential and its application.
- To define irreversible cells (electrolysis).
- To define decomposition voltage and over potential.
- To introduce primary and secondary ...
With Safari, you learn the way you learn best. Get unlimited access to videos, live online training,
learning paths, books, interactive tutorials, and more.