Main Group Chemistry
- To introduce the need for studying boron chemistry.
- To describe the chemistry of borazine molecule.
- To elaborate the chemistry of diborane molecule.
- To state Wade’s rule including its application.
- To introduce the need for studying the chemistry of nitrogen.
- To state allotropes of nitrogen and to study the chemistry of azide as a representative of allotrope of nitrogen.
- To elaborate the chemistry of oxides of nitrogen.
- To describe the chemistry of oxyacids of nitrogen with nitric acid as an example.
- To outline very briefly chemistry of nitrides.
- To describe the chemistry of ammonia and hydrazine as examples for chemistry of hydrides of nitrogen.
- To understand nitrogen fixation.
- To state the need ...
With Safari, you learn the way you learn best. Get unlimited access to videos, live online training,
learning paths, books, interactive tutorials, and more.