Main Group Chemistry
- To introduce the need for studying boron chemistry.
- To describe the chemistry of borazine molecule.
- To elaborate the chemistry of diborane molecule.
- To state Wade’s rule including its application.
- To introduce the need for studying the chemistry of nitrogen.
- To state allotropes of nitrogen and to study the chemistry of azide as a representative of allotrope of nitrogen.
- To elaborate the chemistry of oxides of nitrogen.
- To describe the chemistry of oxyacids of nitrogen with nitric acid as an example.
- To outline very briefly chemistry of nitrides.
- To describe the chemistry of ammonia and hydrazine as examples for chemistry of hydrides of nitrogen.
- To understand nitrogen fixation.
- To state the need ...
Get General Chemistry now with the O’Reilly learning platform.
O’Reilly members experience books, live events, courses curated by job role, and more from O’Reilly and nearly 200 top publishers.