- To state needs for the Coordination Chemistry chapter.
- To begin with various types of complex compounds.
- To introduce term, the ligand, which is followed by various types of ligands including monodentate, bidentate, tridentate, tetradentate, pentadentate, hexadentate, etc. with examples.
- To explain Lewis acids and bases concept in the complex compounds.
- To elaborate coordination number and geometry such as linear, trigonal planar, tetrahedral and square planar, octahedral and trigonal prismatic.
- To define and explain chelates, chelate effect, and steric effect with examples.
- To provide meaning of kinetics and thermodynamics stability.
- To explain Werner’s theory of coordination compounds by introducing ...
With Safari, you learn the way you learn best. Get unlimited access to videos, live online training,
learning paths, books, interactive tutorials, and more.