Chapter 2. Designing a MEAN stack architecture
This chapter covers
- Introducing a common MEAN stack architecture
- Considerations for single-page applications
- Discovering alternative MEAN stack architectures
- Designing an architecture for a real application
- Planning a build based on the architecture design
In chapter 1 we took a look at the component parts of the MEAN stack and how they fit together. In this chapter we’re going to look at how they fit together in more detail.
We’ll start off by looking at what some people think of as the MEAN stack architecture, especially when they first encounter the stack. Using some examples we’ll explore why you might use a different architecture, and switch things up a bit and move things around. ...