Do you want to learn the tools that Kali Linux offers to perform vulnerability assessment and penetration testing? Then this course is for you!
The course will start from scratch and will provide you with essential knowledge of the most happening and widely used tools available in Kali Linux by performing real-world practicals. You will learn information gathering and scanning, perform vulnerability analysis, and learn database attacks and password attacks.
After completion of this course, you will be able to use Kali Linux tools for vulnerability analysis.
Table of contents
- Chapter 1: Welcome and Introduction to Kali Linux
- Chapter 2: Lab Setup for Pen Testing
- Chapter 3: Information Gathering and Scanning
- Chapter 4: Vulnerability Analysis
- Chapter 5: Database Attacks
- Chapter 6: Password Attacks
- Title: Getting Started with Kali Linux Penetration Testing
- Release date: October 2020
- Publisher(s): EC-Council
- ISBN: None
You might also like
51+ hours of video instruction. Overview The professional programmer’s Deitel® video guide to Python development with …
Clean Code: A Handbook of Agile Software Craftsmanship
Even bad code can function. But if code isn't clean, it can bring a development organization …
40 Algorithms Every Programmer Should Know
Learn algorithms for solving classic computer science problems with this concise guide covering everything from fundamental …
Linux Basics for Hackers
If you’re getting started along the exciting path of hacking, cybersecurity, and pentesting, Linux Basics for …