In this Getting Started with React and Angular training course, expert author Daniel Stern will teach you how to implement Angular and React applications. This course is designed for the absolute beginner, meaning no experience with React or Angular is required.
You will start by comparing and contrasting Angular and React. This video tutorial will also teach you how to combine Angular and React, including how to prototype with Angular and improve prototypes with React. Finally, Daniel will teach you how to build a simple mailbox application with Angular and React, including how to configure a route, implement a message store, create a message view, and set up a React repeater.
Once you have completed this computer based training course, you will have learned the differences between Angular and React, as well as be able to implement them into your applications.
Table of Contents
- Compare And Contrast Angular And React
- Combining Angular And React
Building A Simple Mailbox Application With Angular And React
- Setting Up A Scaffold For Our Application 00:02:24
- Setting Up AngularJS 00:01:53
- Configuring A Route 00:03:46
- Representing And Displaying A Message Inbox 00:01:18
- Implementing A Message Service 00:02:17
- Implementing A Message Repeater In Angular 00:02:38
- Creating A Message View 00:02:27
- Creating A Route For Messages With UI-Router 00:05:01
- Installing JSX Dependencies 00:02:41
- JSX Compilation In Gulp 00:04:14
- Setting Up A React Repeater 00:07:17
- Implementing The React Repeater In Our App 00:05:16
- Style And Wrap-Up 00:02:13
- Title: Getting Started with React and Angular
- Release date: October 2015
- Publisher(s): Infinite Skills
- ISBN: 9781771375290