Chapter 7. Making Your Application Production Ready
So, we're already at the last chapter. I hope you have enjoyed learning about hapi and how to build applications with it so far. In this last chapter, I'd like to cover some of the remaining common tasks that we often encounter when building applications, and getting them ready for production.
Here, you'll learn about the following:
- Using databases to store our data
- Server methods and adding caching to our applications through them
- Logging and the importance of logs for applications in production
- Different tools to add to your tool belt for debugging Node applications as well as some hapi-specific tools from the hapi ecosystem
- Some advice on production infrastructure
- Places you can go to in order to ...