Building on the Data Topology steps we performed in the previous chapter, we'll be completing this exercise in a number of steps as follows:
- Adding the MySQL JDBC driver: To enable ODI Studio to access the MySQL schema and data
- Expanding the Topology: To add the MySQL server and schema to ODI's metadata
- Reverse-engineering revisited: To create a model based on the MySQL schema that we can use for our source data and also to complete the model of our PO Processing System data mart target
- Preparing to move the product data: By creating an interface that enriches the base product data from the source by joining some source datastores
- Using simulation and execution: To examine the generated code before it is executed, and then actually ...