Chapter 8. Solutions in this chapter:
- Hardware and Software Requirements
- Installing GFI EndPointSecurity
- Performing the Initial Configuration
- Installing the ReportPack
- Solutions Fast Track
- Frequently Asked Questions
For many years, I have believed that one of the biggest threats to the security of most networks is the end user's workstation. You just never know when a user is going to try to install unauthorized software, copy sensitive data onto removable media, or perform some other action to try to circumvent your network's security.
GFI EndPointSecurity can help with these types of problems by allowing you to lock down any hardware devices that are not specifically required for a user to do their job. For example, ...