Get started with Github and Github Actions in this introductory video to GitOps concepts, by building a container, setting some Github Actions
to prevent problems, and finally, push to DockerHub in a fully automated way.
These concepts are critical to get automation best-practices in place with Github. Particularly useful when collaborating with others and trying to run automated checks on Dockerfiles and git repos.
* Create a new Github repository
* Enable Github Actions checks and steps for a new repository.
* Find a Github Action to lint and check a Dockerfile to prevent issues before merging on pull requests.
* Add Github Secrets and reuse them in a Github Action
* Validate that a container builds correctly, and automatically push to dockerhub
Table of contents
- Title: Github Actions and GitOps in One Hour Video Course
- Release date: February 2021
- Publisher(s): Pragmatic AI Solutions
- ISBN: 50105VIDEOPAIML
You might also like
Python Challenges: 100 Proven Programming Tasks Designed to Prepare You for Anything
Augment your knowledge of Python with this entertaining learning guide, which features 100 exercises and programming …
Microsoft Power BI - The Complete Masterclass [2023 EDITION]
Microsoft Power BI is an interactive data visualization software primarily focusing on business intelligence, part of …
Complete Python Course with 10 Real-World Projects
Python is a multi-paradigm programming language with object-oriented and structured programming fully supported, and many features …
Rust Programming Masterclass from Beginner to Expert
In the world of programming languages, there are often tradeoffs to consider. Low-level languages such as …