Get started with Github and Github Actions in this introductory video to GitOps concepts, by building a container, setting some Github Actions
to prevent problems, and finally, push to DockerHub in a fully automated way.
These concepts are critical to get automation best-practices in place with Github. Particularly useful when collaborating with others and trying to run automated checks on Dockerfiles and git repos.
* Create a new Github repository
* Enable Github Actions checks and steps for a new repository.
* Find a Github Action to lint and check a Dockerfile to prevent issues before merging on pull requests.
* Add Github Secrets and reuse them in a Github Action
* Validate that a container builds correctly, and automatically push to dockerhub
Table of contents
- Title: Github Actions and GitOps in One Hour Video Course
- Release date: February 2021
- Publisher(s): Pragmatic AI Solutions
- ISBN: 50105VIDEOPAIML
You might also like
51+ hours of video instruction. Overview The professional programmer’s Deitel® video guide to Python development with …
Python Crash Course, 2nd Edition
This is the second edition of the best selling Python book in the world. Python Crash …
Fluent Python, 2nd Edition
Python’s simplicity lets you become productive quickly, but often this means you aren’t using everything it …
Head First Design Patterns, 2nd Edition
You know you don’t want to reinvent the wheel, so you look to design patterns—the lessons …